Technical support primarily has 3 different ways to provide the kind of service that the customer needs. It is either through Email, Telephone or Live Chat. Each of these medium has it’s good points as long as it matches the nature of your service or product.
What you have to remember is that you need to choose the most convenient customer support system for your clients. Satisfying client requirements is extremely important. to do this, coming up with a well written construction quality control plan can really help. This guides your team to perform their tasks well. So whether you’re inquiring about Poggenpohl kitchens or a problematic computer program, always consider your convenience. The more comfortable they are, the better. But, how will you determine which system is best for your organization? Read the rest of this article to find out the advantages of the three primary systems – email support, phone support and live chat support.
1. Email Support-
• This is the least expensive type of support since you won’t be needing anymore equipments like telephones. This system is best for companies who have customers all over the globe.
• With this kind of support, your people do not have to be at the office 24/7.
• Your customers can email you anytime if they have a request or if they need a solution to your product, which isn’t that urgent.
• With Email support, it provides a written solution to your questions and suggestions to your requests. Plus, you can always go back to it for reference since it the instructions are explained clearly.
• This kind of system is flexible and it doesn’t necessarily require immediate response.
• Your representatives will no longer have to worry about their distinct foreign accent.
2. Live Chat Support-
• Live Chat Support is also a cheaper type of support. Like the email support, it doesn’t require you to get any telephone equipments. It is also applicable for companies who have clients globally. And the customers can also receive free help from your representatives through live chat.
• The difference with Live Chat and Email is that, the customers can immediately get a reply, especially if they need the answer A.S.A.P. There won’t be any waiting time for the clients.
• This form also creates reliability and trust since the help customers need will be pacified immediately and that they have a feeling that they are important.
• Your Customer Service representatives can also gather all the essential information immediately.
• It is also easily recorded even though the chat support is escalated to the supervisor. Through this medium, the conversation can be reviewed and improved.
• This is a big time saver. Plus, the representatives will be able to focus on one customer at a time.
• The representatives also don’t have to worry about changing their distinct native accent.
3. Phone Support-
• The phone support provides real time assistance. Any requests or questions can immediately be answered by the representatives.
• This is most convenient for customers who are in a hurry to get an answer. Once their need is pacified, they relax and feel that they are important. This way, they trust you more and know that your company is reliable.
• The representatives can immediately verify or ask any necessary information about the client.
• Most of the customers are familiar with the phone support and they are most comfortable when they can just call, especially customers who aren’t so knowledgeable in the current technology.
• A helpful, friendly voice of the representative can almost always calm the irate customers.
• With phone support, you don’t have to worry about the internet being cut-off in the middle of the operation.
These three forms of support are simply here to fit whatever your clientele demands. The best way to go is to have all three methods of customer support service in order to cater to different customers. After all, all of your customers are different and thus have different preferences.